This section of the Johnstown Area Heritage Association Web site gives you more information about JAHA as an organization, and how you can be a part of what we do. Choose from the navigation bar to the left to learn more.
|JAHA Board of Directors|
|JAHA is governed by a board of directors. Currently serving are:
Chair: Mark E. Pasquerilla; Pasquerilla Enterprises
1st Vice Chair: Edward J. Sheehan, Jr.; President & CEO, Concurrent Technologies Corp.
2nd Vice Chair: Elmer C. Laslo; President & CEO, 1st Summit Bank
Counsel: Michael J. Parrish, Esq.; Spence, Custer, Saylor, Wolfe & Rose
Treasurer: John J. Saracena, Barnes & Saly
Secretary: Lana Custer, Community Volunteer
- Karen Azer
- Mary Ann Bennear; Director of Finance, Dale Oxygen
- Mary P. Borkow
- Richard Burkert; President, Johnstown Area Heritage Association
- Paul Carpenter, CPA; Carpenter Financial
- Brad L. Clemenson; Communications Director & Sr. Project Manager, Pennsylvania Environmental Council
- Timothy Dabbs; Sr. Operations Analyst, Concurrent Technologies Corp.
- Edward Dreikorn III; Acquisition & Project Management, Bridges Consulting Inc.
- John H. Follansbee III
- Dr. Jyothi K. Gella
- Carole Furst Gigliotti; Community Volunteer
- George Griffith; Flower Barn
- Lee Manges; Greater PA Regional Council of Carpenters
- Richard Mayer (Life); Retired Publisher, Tribune-Democrat
- Keith E. Newlin (ex-officio); Deputy Superintendent, Western Pennsylvania Parks
- Ronald Repak; Executive Director, Johnstown Redevelopment Authority
- Todd Wagner; sales executive, Coe-Truman Technologies, Chicago
- E. R. (Mike) Walker, Esq; Attorney-at-Law
- Dr. David F. Ward; Associate Professor of Literature, University of Pittsburgh-Johnstown